Broxbourne Padel Club Membership
Broxbourne Padel Club is operated in partnership with Game 4 Padel.
G4P was established in 2018, has Padel facilities running at 6 sites across the UK – with many more in the pipeline due to launch in the next 12 months. With G4P’s expertise and enthusiasm it is an exciting way for Broxbourne Sports Club to bring this fast growing sport to our existing members and the wider community.
The 2 Padel courts at Broxbourne Sports Club opened in July 2022.
Join Broxbourne Padel Club
Becoming a member of Broxbourne Padel Club brings a number of benefits including:
- Discount of £2 per hour off all court bookings
- Can book courts 14 days in advance
- Discounts on participation in social Padel sessions, club tournaments etc
- Social membership of Broxbourne Sports Club, with a fob that enables member discounts on bar purchases, events etc and door entry to the clubhouse
- If you subsequently join another Broxbourne Sports Club section you will be entitled to the equivalent of 50% off the cheaper membership
- G4P membership which entitles you to the relevant membership discounts and benefits at all G4P’s UK venues
Cost of Broxbourne Padel Club Membership
Existing members of a Broxbourne Sports Club section pay £5 a month for G4P membership
New members have the option of either:
- G4P membership at £5 per month, £10 for a family
- Or joining Broxbourne Padel Club for an additional £5 a month (£20 for a family) by buying a Broxbourne Padel Social membership in addition to the G4P membership
Please note that the G4P membership is required to obtain the £2 per hour discount off court hire and activities.
The table below summarises the benefits available for the different membership options:
|Broxbourne Padel Club
|Cost per month – new members
|Cost – existing BSC members
|Court hire discount
|£2 pp/per hour
|£2 pp/per hour
|Discount on club activities
|Yes (details to follow)
|No (access may be limited)
|BSC Social Membership
|Yes (inc fob)
|Discount on other BSC memberships
G4P offers starter packages which provide a racket and 3 months free membership* – 3 options are available depending on what grade of racket you decide to opt for.
These packages are available from the Game 4 Padel shop: https://game4padel.shop/collections/membership-package
*New Broxbourne Padel Club members will pay £5 per month for the BSC social membership element over the 3 months of the starter package
How to join Broxbourne Padel Club
Membership and court bookings for Padel are managed via the MATCHi system.
All those wishing to play at Broxbourne will need to register on MATCHi, set up their account and then apply for membership via the link below. Watch this video for guidance on how to join.
For full Broxbourne Padel membership (new members), you will also need to add on the Broxbourne Padel Social membership – you will be directed to Broxbourne’s Clubspark membership page from the MATCHi system. NB existing BSC members do not need to take out the Broxbourne Padel Social membership.
Alternatively you can use the MATCHi app to apply for membership. This can be downloaded via the Google or Apple stores. Watch this video to see how to join via the app.
If you have any questions about padel membership please contact email@example.com